If you have been harmed in an accident in or around Bayonne, NJ, The Reinartz Law Firm can help you seek compensation for your damages. We are experienced personal injury lawyers who will aggressively pursue your claim and seek justice against all negligent parties who caused the injury.
From automobile and workplace accidents to accidents caused by defective products and dog bites, our firm is equipped to handle the most complex of injury cases and is committed to providing exceptional representation and personal attention.
Personal Injury in Bayonne, NJ
Over 63,000 people reside in Bayonne, NJ, making it the 21st most densely populated city in New Jersey. Due to the city’s close proximity to locations like Jersey City and Staten Island, numerous motorists travel through Bayonne daily.
This high traffic leads to an increased likelihood of motor vehicle accidents and injuries. Bayonne Medical Center is the sole hospital in the city and serves as Bayonne’s largest employer. Certain Bayonne personal injury lawsuits may be filed in the Hudson County vicinage of the Superior Court of New Jersey, which is located in Jersey City, NJ.
In such a densely populated area accidents abound. When injuries occur due to the negligence of others, victims may seek compensation. Here are some of the leading causes of personal injury in Bayonne.
- Workplace Accidents - Employers in New Jersey are required by law to have workers' compensation insurance to protect their employers should injury occur. This insurance covers employees who are injured as part of their regular work duties. When an injury occurs, workers may be entitled to compensation if they can prove their injuries were related to those job duties.
- Car Accidents - With busy roadways, Bayonne sees a large number of auto accidents every year. If you've been injured in an accident you may be entitled to compensation.
- Slip & Falls - When a property owner fails to keep their premises free from hazards, and an injury occurs, they may be held liable for the injuries. This happens every day in Bayonne, on commercial establishments, sidewalks and parking lots.
- Pedestrian Accidents - People are struck by cars every day in busy crosswalks, driveways, and intersections. These injuries can be severe to pedestrians. When a negligent driver causes injury they can be held liable.
If you have suffered an injury and feel that a negligent party is fully or partially at fault you can seek compensation through a personal injury lawsuit. Plaintiffs may seek compensation for damages caused by negligent parties in the form of:
- Medical Bills - Any doctor visits, costs of hospitalization or emergency care, treatments, x-rays, or anything related to your injuries may be compensable. In addition, costs for necessary future medical care can also be pursued.
- Lost Wages - If your injuries caused you to miss work, or will impact your ability to earn in the future, these can also be sought as damages.
- Pain & Suffering - When your injuries cause undue pain and suffering, you may be able to seek compensation for past, present and future pain and suffering.
How The Reinartz Law Firm Can Help
The Reinartz Law Firm provides aggressive representation for personal injury victims. Our firm will assist in locating and retaining qualified liability and medical experts to support your case, if necessary. We handle all paperwork associated with the claim, obtain all relevant medical records and reports, retain necessary experts and deal with the insurance companies.
Our team will investigate and explore all possible claims arising from your accident, and will clearly explain your options, ensuring that you understand your legal rights and can make informed decisions about your case. Our firm is committed to serving you and your family with integrity and personalized care.
If you or someone you care about has been hurt by the negligence of others in the Bayonne, New Jersey area, contact The Reinartz Law Firm to learn how we can help. Complete our online form or call.
You don’t pay any attorney fee until we secure monetary compensation for your personal injury.