The Reinartz Law Firm is proud to provide our services to the New York area and all five boroughs. If you have been injured in the New York area and need a law firm that can get you the case results you deserve, reach out to us!
Proudly Representing New York
When you are injured looking for justice, you are dealing with a frustrating and time consuming situation that takes extensive energy to perform. This hardly seems fair considering the circumstances and puts way too much hardship on yourself. Instead you should reach out to a law firm with a proven track record and integrity to match.
That is where the Reinartz Law Firm. We have a proven track record in New York and know the legal process efficiently. You can put your faith in us to deliver phenomenal case results and taking care of you throughout the whole process.
Don’t hesitate to reach out to us to receive a consultation and see how we can benefit your case.
Our areas of focus are:
Compensation For Your Injuries
Damages for a personal injury are broken down into two categories:
compensatory damages and punitive damages.
Compensatory damages are used to compensate injured parties for their injuries. They include:
- Medical Bills – For your potential claim to move forward you must have sustained an injury. Medical expenses are often a component of damages brought against a negligent party. This can include any debt you may have incurred for things like doctor visits, x-rays, physical therapy, and more. This may also include future medical costs that you expect to incur due to your injuries.
- Lost Wages – Injury victims may seek compensation for wages lost as a result of their injuries. An injury can impact a person’s ability to work and the negligent party can be held accountable for those lost wages.
- Future Lost Wages – When injuries are severe enough to prevent a victim from earning wages in the future, they may seek compensation for lost future wages or the money they could have earned if the injury had not occurred.
- Pain and Suffering – some types of injuries cause undue pain and suffering. Factors to consider here include the severity of the injuries, the impact on your daily living and the permanent changes that have taken place because of the injury.
- Emotional Distress – As with pain and suffering, compensation may be sought for emotional distress if the plaintiff can prove that they suffered psychological damage as a result of their injuries.
Why Choose Us?
Our experience as trial lawyers at some of the nation’s largest and most prominent law firms gives us insights that many personal injury lawyers just don’t have. Moreover, we’re not just personal injury lawyers – we’re trial lawyers first and foremost. We’ve represented clients in courtrooms throughout the state of New Jersey, in cases ranging from motor vehicle accidents and fall down cases, to cases involving medical malpractice and defective products.
Finding the right firm to represent you and your loved ones is no easy task. The Reinartz Law Firm tirelessly works to get their clients justice, whether by way of pre-trial settlement or jury trial. Our firm is small enough to provide personalized attention to your case but large enough to dedicate all necessary resources to clients’ cases.
Thank you for contacting The Reinartz Law Firm. We’re here to answer your questions and offer a free no-obligation legal consultation to learn more about how we might assist. Call us now or complete the form below and we’ll reach out as soon as possible.