At The Reinartz Law Firm, we represent individuals and families who have sustained harms and losses caused by the negligent conduct of others. Personal injury cases accepted by the firm are handled on a contingency fee basis, meaning a legal fee is only paid if we are successful in securing compensation for you.
We provide Fair Lawn residents legal counsel on various types of injury claims and have a proven track record of success. Call today to schedule a free consultation to discuss your claim. Located in nearby Hackensack, we have served the Fair Lawn community for many years.
Types of Personal Injury In Fair Lawn
Personal injury claims can take many forms. If you've suffered injuries due to no fault of your own, you may be eligible for compensation. Some common types of personal injury claims include:
- Car Accidents - Car accidents have the potential to cause devastating injuries, and even death. The law surrounding motor vehicles accidents is complex, and insurance companies fiercely defend against these claims.
- Slip & Falls - Slip and fall accidents are common in New Jersey and have the potential to cause serious injury. If your injury is caused by a dangerous or defective condition on the premises of another, you may be eligible for compensation for your damages.
- Workplace Injuries - Most injuries arising from regular job duties are covered by workers' compensation. This "no-fault" insurance is intended to protect workers from undue medical costs and lost wages.
- Dog Bites - Animal attacks are common in New Jersey and have the potential to cause serious injury and disfigurement, especially among children who are more susceptible to facial attacks.
- Product Liability - When a product causes injury, either through a design defect or lack of warnings, compensation for damages may be sought.
- Medical Malpratice - Injuries sustained as the result of medical negligence are also common. They can be caused by surgical errors, misdiagnosis, medication errors and more
We Fight For You
Insurance companies have lawyers, and so should you.
While many of the cases we handle settle out of court, we approach each case as though it will go to trial. This is the only way to obtain the maximum possible compensation for injuries. Our team works aggressively to gather all relevant evidence and present the strongest case possible.
We offer a no-cost initial consultation and work on a contingency basis. This means there is no fee unless you recover money.
About Fair Lawn
Fair Lawn is the fourth most populated city in Bergen County with over 35,000 residents. In close proximity to New York City, it is an extremely busy area. It is listed as one of the top 10 places to live in New Jersey.
It's home to a variety of restaurants, shopping centers, and parks across 5 miles. It has a diverse ethnicity with over 50 languages spoken throughout the borough. Fair Lawn has been a center for Jewish culture since the early 2000s and also hosts a large population of people of Russian descent.
It has an extremely reputable school district, offers easy access to nearby highways, and has access to multiple shopping centers and hospitals.
Get the help you need and contact us today. With offices in Hackensack, we are ready to discuss your potential claim right away.