When you're injured due to the negligence of others turn to The Reinartz Law firm for honest, aggressive representation for your personal injury claim.
As your trusted advocate we will work tirelessly to recover the maximum compensation allowable by New Jersey law. With decades of experience in Lodi, N.J. we offer a free initial consultation to talk about your scenario and your potential claim.
Personal Injury Cases in Lodi, NJ
Personal injury claims consist of two components. First, there need to be injuries sustained by the plaintiff for which compensation is possible. This typically means medical expenses, lost wages, or even pain and suffering in some cases.
Secondly, there needs to be some third party whose negligence is at least partially to blame for the accident in question.
The most common incidents which lead to a personal injury claim are:
- Slip & Falls Injuries due to falling accidents are everywhere in Lodi, N.J. If your injuries could have been prevented and/or are the result of some negligence, you may be entitled to compensation.
- Car Accidents - Lodi sees a fair share of car accident claims. There are many congested roadways in New Jersey and we see car accident claims daily.
- Dog Bites - Dog bite cases can be often be severe especially to the face. Children are especially susceptible as they are closer to the dog than adults.
What Can I Recover Under Workers' Compensation in Lodi?
When you file a personal injury lawsuit you are looking to recover monetary compensation due to your injury or accident. These typically involve one or more of the following:
- Medical Expenses
- Lost Wages and Lost Future Wages
- Pain and Suffering Damages
Turn To The Team You Can Trust
It's important to find a personal injury attorney right for you. We invite you to a free initial consultation to get to know us better and discuss what options are available to you. We also invite you to look us up on Google and read our customer reviews and see for yourself the feedback from our existing clients.