If you've been seriously injured in an accident you need representation to ensure you are compensated fairly under New Jersey law. A serious injury can mean the need for sustained medical care and can lead to a loss of wages due to the inability to return to work.
If your accident was caused, even in part, by the negligence of others recovering those economic damages can be made possible through a personal injury lawsuit.
Having the right team on your side during this process can mean the difference between receiving maximum compensation and being offered a settlement or insurance payout that leaves you in the red.
At the Reinartz Law Firm, we are experienced Mahwah personal injury attorneys who will fight aggressively for your rights and seek maximum compensation for your injuries.
We offer a free consultation to discuss your case specifics and work on a contingency basis where you pay nothing out of pocket unless we recover compensation on your behalf.
Personal Injury Cases in Mahwah
We handle a wide array of personal injury cases in Mahway and the rest of Bergen County including:
- Car Accidents
- Pedestrian Accident
- Slip & Fall Accidents
- Workplace Accidents
- Workers' Compensation Claims
- Medical Malpractice Claims
- Truck Accidents
- Dog Bite Accidents
- Construction Accidents
We can pursue any type of personal injury matter regardless of how they occur. Contact our office today to learn how we can help.
Getting Compensation For Your Injuries
Once a case has been accepted by the firm we will work diligently to obtain maximum compensation on your behalf. Compensatory damages in personal injury cases consist of:
- Medical Expenses - Any medical expenses associated with your injuries can potentially be compensated for. This includes doctor visits, hospital stays, emergency room costs, therapy, and more.
- Lost Wages - Recovery from a serious injury can take time and you may not be able to return to work in the interim. Lost wages as a result of your injuries can be recovered.
- Lost Future Wages - When you file a personal injury claim you may not have fully recovered. Seeking damages for future lost wages is common in these cases since your injuries may persist.
About Mahwah, N.J.
Mahway is the largest municipality in Bergen County with an area of around 26 square miles. It has approximately 26,000 residents. Its name is derived from the Lenape language meaning "meeting place."
New Jersey Monthly magazine placed Mahwah number 9 on its "Best Places To Live" in New Jersey in 2008.
It has a total of 110 miles of roadways and sees large traffic on Interstate 297, Route 17, and Route 202.
Getting The Help You Need
It's important to find a Mahway personal injury lawyer that is right for you. We offer dedicated representation for all personal injury matters and have an outstanding reputation among both our clients and peers. If you've been seriously injured contact our office today. We can discuss your scenario and offer guidance on how to proceed.