If you've been injured through no fault of your own in the Teaneck, NJ area, we're here to help. With a proven track record of success, The Reinartz Law Firm serves the Teaneck community with specialized personal injury experience.
Our office is located nearby in Hackensack and we offer both a free consultation and virtual services for our clients. We invite you to call or email us regarding your case. There is never a fee unless we recover compensation on your behalf.
Types of Personal Injury In Teaneck, NJ
Teaneck is a historic town in Bergen County. With over 40,000 residents, it's the second largest city in Bergen County. Its location provides an easy commute to New York City and other locations with easy access to the Garden State Parkway, Route 80, and Route 4.
Teaneck also features many town parks, restaurants, sports centers, and activities.
With such a large population and bustling traffic, Teaneck unfortunately sees a large number of accidents every year. Some of the most common include:
- Auto Accidents - Car and truck accidents are commonplace in Teaneck due to it's proximity to major roadways. If you've been injured in an auto accident due to the carelessness of another driver you may be able to seek monetary compensation.
- Bicycle Accidents - With the number of parks and residential areas, the number of bicycle accidents is significant. Without protection, a bicycle rider may encounter significant injury when struck by a moving vehicle. If you've sustained injuries that were no fault of your own, you may be able to seek damages.
- Pedestrian Accidents - For the same reasons as with bicycle accidents, Teaneck residents also see a high incidence of pedestrian accidents.
- Work Accidents - Workers injured on the job in Teaneck are typically covered by workers' compensation insurance, which employers are required by law to provide for their employees. We have experience in workers' compensation claims as well as personal injury lawsuits.
Recovering Your Losses
The Reinartz Law Firm will work aggressively to recover any losses you may have incurred as a result of your injuries. Each case is different and we work with our clients closely to understand the specifics of their case and determine how to maximize compensation for their injuries. We are experienced trial lawyers and always approach your case as though we are prepared to go to court to resolve your case.
The damages we seek in these cases may include:
- Medical Costs - Medical costs can escalate quickly from ambulatory service, hospitalization, doctor visits, therapies, and more. You may be able to seek payment of past and future medical costs in a claim.
- Lost Wages - A serious injury can impact your ability to provide for yourself and your family. You may be entitled to recover lost wages as well as future wages, if you can no longer work due to your injury.
- Pain and Suffering - Serious injuries can cause lasting pain, suffering and loss of enjoyment of life. These are compensable damages in a personal injury lawsuit.
Been Hurt in Teaneck? Talk to Our Local Team
We're here to help if you've been hurt. Located in Hackensack, and offering a free consultation, we invite you to contact us to learn more about our personalized services. We have decades of experience in personal injury litigation and there is no fee unless we secure a recovery for your losses.