The Reinartz Law Firm is a Bergen County personal injury law firm. The firm has a well-deserved reputation for aggressively pursuing the maximum possible compensation for wrongfully injured individuals. We proudly handle cases for clients in and around Bergen County. We provide aggressive representation to victims of negligence in all areas of personal injury law. There is absolutely no fee unless you are compensated for your injuries. Call today for a free consultation to discuss your potential case.
Types Of Personal Injury In Bergen County
We are personal injury lawyers. We practice personal injury law because we are passionate about helping people. We believe in leveling the playing field for wrongfully injured individuals in personal injury lawsuits against large, well-heeled corporate defendants. We fight for our client’s rights and aggressively pursue compensation for their injuries, while they focus on healing.
Our areas of focus are:
Every day, people are injured in New Jersey. The resulting damages can cause a tremendous burden on victims of negligence and can include physical and emotional injury, lost wages, disfigurement, disability, and even death. Choosing the right lawyer is one of the most important decisions you will ever make. If you or a loved one has been hurt in an accident at work or on the road or has been the victim of a slip and fall, you may be entitled to compensation under New Jersey law. Our Bergen County, New Jersey Injury Lawyers will aggressively pursue your injury claim to ensure the best possible outcome in the shortest time frame.
Compensation For Your Injuries
Damages for a personal injury are broken down into two categories:
compensatory damages and punitive damages.
Compensatory damages are used to compensate injured parties for their injuries. They include:
- Medical Bills – For your potential claim to move forward you must have sustained an injury. Medical expenses are often a component of damages brought against a negligent party. This can include any debt you may have incurred for things like doctor visits, x-rays, physical therapy, and more. This may also include future medical costs that you expect to incur due to your injuries.
- Lost Wages – Injury victims may seek compensation for wages lost as a result of their injuries. An injury can impact a person’s ability to work and the negligent party can be held accountable for those lost wages.
- Future Lost Wages – When injuries are severe enough to prevent a victim from earning wages in the future, they may seek compensation for lost future wages or the money they could have earned if the injury had not occurred.
- Pain and Suffering – some types of injuries cause undue pain and suffering. Factors to consider here include the severity of the injuries, the impact on your daily living and the permanent changes that have taken place because of the injury.
- Emotional Distress – As with pain and suffering, compensation may be sought for emotional distress if the plaintiff can prove that they suffered psychological damage as a result of their injuries.
Why Choose Us?
Our experience as trial lawyers at some of the nation’s largest and most prominent law firms gives us insights that many personal injury lawyers just don’t have. Moreover, we’re not just personal injury lawyers – we’re trial lawyers first and foremost. We’ve represented clients in courtrooms throughout the state of New Jersey, in cases ranging from motor vehicle accidents and fall down cases, to cases involving medical malpractice and defective products.
Finding the right firm to represent you and your loved ones is no easy task. The Reinartz Law Firm tirelessly works to get their clients justice, whether by way of pre-trial settlement or jury trial. Our firm is small enough to provide personalized attention to your case but large enough to dedicate all necessary resources to clients’ cases.
Thank you for contacting The Reinartz Law Firm. We’re here to answer your questions and offer a free no-obligation legal consultation to learn more about how we might assist. Call us now or complete the form below and we’ll reach out as soon as possible.
Areas We Serve
We serve the entire Bergen County area including: